Owner Occupants! (or Investors) This is it! The wait is over. Bright, clean, and highly upgraded primary residence with rental income already in place - half of your cost of living paid! History of Upgrades is available and lists all exterior, interior and mechanical. Turn Key - Cash Flow! Unit A: First Floor is available to occupy or rent out: Central Air, Amazing Kitchen, seeing is believing! Knock out bathroom, 2 beds, modern finishes, enclosed porch, basement laundry with storage, Mini Barn storage/workshop, gorgeous back yard. Unit B: 2nd-3rd Floor, happy tenant occupied, A+ condition, kitchen, big full bath, 2 beds, and a bonus room added by the current owner is 3rd floor loft with powder and laundry! Ridley Schools, Amosland Elementary, Walk to Morton-Rutledge Train and Wawa~Yes! 6+ Car driveway parking, fenced yard, wow!
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 155.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Other, Asphalt.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)